Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Little Mermaid

We had a great time! The play was awesome!!! Mary Kate and I helped with make-up both nights and had so much fun. I never got a pic of Katty with her make-up on as a sea nymph, but this was her costume.
This is Kat as a wedding guest with her friends.



Countdown to Mary Kate's play "The Pinafore Pirates".

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I wish we could have seen you in the play. You look gorgeous....Miss you all so much..

Love You, Auntie

Katie said...

looks like so much fun!

cute pics
encore encore

Mary S. said...

Wow, Katherine. I can't believe that is you! You look so different with the makeup on! You are beautiful with or without it! I wish we could have come, I'm sure Mommy and Daddy were so proud of you. Congratulations!

Good luck Mary Kate!