Maggie loves her stuffed animals and baby dolls, so much that she shoves them in our faces at least 20 times a day for kisses. As soon as she wakes up she picks up the favored animal of the night and we have to kiss it. Today's pet of the day is Honeybee the bear. So I thought I would share with all of you what it's like. XOXO
12 years ago


5 comments:
Miss you guys!
Billy
I have a confession...I just donated about half of Rex's stuffed animals to good will! They were just dust collectors! I wish he paid attention to them, then maybe they wouldn't be in some dumpster downtown!
I think it is cute that she likes her stuffed animals.
I feel like I live in DISNEY WORLD with all the stuffed animals...I think having to actually dress them in Brady's clothes has made me draw the line....But, I'm sure I'll give in when she wants more...
Auntie
I have thrown the kids away too. When they are at school I have filled up trash bags and no one has ever even noticed. We are at the point that I will be filling up another bag soon.
I have done that in the past also with the older girls but Maggie really just loves all her little stuffies.
Post a Comment