

I know when my little crocus bulbs bloom, spring is here! The tulips are coming up too. I'm so excited!!! Sorry to you all in New England who still have tons of snow. I'm wishing warm thoughts and sun rays to you to melt the snow quickly!
12 years ago


4 comments:
Seriously, it's not your fault but this post DEPRESSED ME MAJORLY.
You should see the three feet of snow in my backyard. I forgot what grass and happy kids looked like. Rex would be so envious if he only knew.
I'm moving to where you guys are. Actually I'm moving in with you. I will sleep on Bob's bed. Derek and Rex call couch.
Don't rub it in!It will be a while before we see any grass here!
I can't wait!!!!
ohhhh, it looks so pretty. at first i thought the pics were sample photos, not actually taken by you
Post a Comment