Not only is summer over but my oldest baby is now in high school. Wah!!! Where has the time gone? When we moved here Mary Kate was in 4th grade and Katty was in Kindergarten. It seems that time is just moving too fast. 



12 years ago
Not only is summer over but my oldest baby is now in high school. Wah!!! Where has the time gone? When we moved here Mary Kate was in 4th grade and Katty was in Kindergarten. It seems that time is just moving too fast. 



Posted by Kileen at 9:33 AM
2 comments:
How exciting the first day of school. For you Kelly and the kids. I used to love the first day.
OMG, high school!!! I forgot because Colin is still in middle school. Wow, you guys are old!haha! JUst kidding, Kelsey is a junior! Seems like yesterday when Kevin and I were freshmans together.
Good luck Mary Kate!
Post a Comment