
Yes that's right I'm now under 200 lbs. All of you who check out my blog might have noticed the weight ticker on the sidebar, well as of today I no longer reside in the 200 lb. area. I'm ecstatic!!!! Never again will I be that heavy! 21 of these fat globules gone, and many more to go!
12 years ago


5 comments:
CONGRATS!
Congrats Kel.....What a great accomplishment...See you soon...
we want a picture of your sexay bodayy!
way to go
you should be SO PROUD of yourself.
losing weight is no joke, so hard!
i envy you!!!!
now we need some pics of you on the hood of a hotrod!
That is awesome Kelly!I think we all understand how hard it is, especially when you are home with the kids who eat all day and night and are never full.
That picture is gross and cool when you think about how much 1 lb actually is!
Congrats! Can't wait to see how you have changed!
Post a Comment