Sunday, February 8, 2009

Painful picture taking

Ok, so at Christmas the girls got these shirts from Nana & Pop-pop. I think they are cute and just wanted a picture with them all in the shirts. How hard can a picture be? Seriously! It's not like I was asking Mary Kate or Katherine to wear the shirt to school. So just to be a jerk, I'm posting them on the blog. Emma doesn't even look to thrilled in the pictures but she was fine with it. All I wanted was a little enthusiasm like our little happy-go-lucky Maggie.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

I think you all look adorable..LOL, Kelly on wearing them to school !!

The picture of Mary Kate and Katy looks like Kevin and Billy..i think there is a picture or two with them looking the same way..

Miss you all, hope to see you soon..

Mary S. said...

These made me LOL! The expresions on all of their faces are priceless! I think the shirts are adorable and Mary Kate should be forced to wear hers on a family outing with all of her sisters!
I love that Maggie is having such a good time and all the others look so mad!
Oh, I see next years Xmas cards!haha!