
This slide was pretty big so I ended up going down it with Maggie the first time. Wheeeeee...
Moo-choo train
Emma and her best friend Sarah.
Anyone?
I think Maggie found the smallest pumpkin in the patch.


This tractor was turned into a slide. Pretty cool!



Emma's preschool class took a trip to Crumland Farm today so Maggie and I went with them. We've been there before with the whole family but they changed a few things since the last time we were there. We had lots of fun despite the wind and the chill in the air!
12 years ago


4 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun..Who would have thought winter coats and pumpkin patches....
It would have been much warmer if the wind wasn't blowing. The wind just sucks! I hate wind!!!!!!! It gives me headaches. I know it sounds weird but it does.
It was freezing here today! The wind was going right through my clothes.
Great pictures. Probably the last fall fun before winter sets in.
The slide and trains look like so much fun. What a great place!
Post a Comment