
or pull-ups ever again. We are now a house free of all of that! We went out this morning for a day of shopping and Maggie went without a pull-up and did a great job. Although the store bathrooms are a fascination even if she doesn't need to go. It is a little sad though because now my babies are getting bigger. :(
12 years ago


3 comments:
I am well on my was to No Diaper Town also..It feels great...
Congrats Maggie..quite a milestone!
Wow, that's great! Brooke has regressed and is totally on diapers again. I think Shannon just made a pee-free trip to the store too.
I feel what you feel, I've said it before that it was our last diapers but this time it is for real. No more babies, what will we do??? Maybe sleep!
Congratulations Maggie!What a big girl!
teehee
Post a Comment