







It wasn't too cold so we took a short trip to the Potomac which is only about 5 miles away. The girls had fun throwing rocks in the river. Emma liked throwing big rocks while Maggie picked up the smallest pebbles she could to toss in.
12 years ago


6 comments:
Holy crap where's the snow???
If you could see the five feet in my backyard...it'd make you wish you lived in NH!
HA I kid! It stinks! I haven't see the ground for months. Or my feet.
Wow that looks so nice. The weather is so raw and crappy here. Cute pics!
Nice pics. Miss you all sooo much! That pic of all the girls, Mary Kate stands just like ma. Love you guys...Miss you...
auntie kelly
I wish we had more snow this winter but we've really had just a couple of ice storms. Spring is just around the corner, and soon you'll be able to see your feet again. :)
We have broken records for how much snow we have gotten this year! It has been a very long winter and I can not wait for spring!
OMG, you went "post"al!harhar!I know I only make myself laugh!I can't beleive how many you did though!
I have gone "post"al! Ha ha!! I had so many pics I hadn't downloaded it was pitiful.
Post a Comment